On this edition of What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK I caught up with Brad Read, Executive Director of Sail Newport, about the upcoming Volvo Ocean Race Newport Stopover.
Also, on the program, we were joined by Mark Gorman, a board member for Lucy’s Hearth, who is organizing the 1st Annual Music BBQ on Sunday.
I also caught up on the news of the day, had some fun, and more!
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education