On Monday, April 23, 2018 National Grid Gas will be completing the final restoration of the concrete roadway on Bellevue Ave at Prospect Hill Street, from a prior repair, completing the last two concrete panels at this location.
The work includes the full excavation of concrete panels and pouring of new concrete in the northbound lane. Bellevue Ave northbound will be closed between Memorial Blvd and Prospect Hill Street and traffic will be detoured at Memorial Blvd to Americas Cup Ave. The detour will be in place until approximately 3pm on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 while the concrete cures and is acceptable for traffic to drive over it. Work will begin at approximately 7 am on Monday, 04/23/18. Police officers will be onsite to facilitate with the flow of traffic.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now