The Military Spouses of Newport announced on Tuesday that they will offer merit-based scholarships for Rhode Island area, military dependents seeking post-secondary education. We offer three separate scholarship opportunities for graduating high school seniors, dependent children currently enrolled in a post-secondary school, and spouses of active duty members.
Full eligibility and requirements are listed on each application. Applications can be downloaded from www.milspousenewport.org/ Scholarships The deadline is April 13, 2018.
For more information email, scholarships@milspousenewport. org
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup