Tim Towey joined me on the Thursday edition of What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK Newport to discuss all that’s the talk of the tavern down at Midtown Oyster Bar. Conversations and opinions were shared on the probable sale of the Armory on Thames Street, thoughts on the first wave of Newport Jazz Festival announcements, and finally, we chat about all of the events planned leading up to the 62nd Annual Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million