A trio of hurricanes causes incredible devastation in physical damage – and loss of life – in August and September in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico. The Florida Keys were among the hardest hit.
Tim Tobin, who lives locally and owns a home in the Keys, shares his experiences during and after the hurricane, painting a picture of residents who are resilient and determined to return to the lifestyle they enjoyed before Hurricane Irma.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations