The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Frost Advisory, which is in effect from 11 PM this evening to 9 AM EDT Wednesday.
- Location…Northern Connecticut, Rhode Island and portions of eastern Massachusetts.
- Temperatures…Lows will bottom out in the upper 20s to middle 30s by daybreak Wednesday.
- Timing…Widespread frost expected between 2 and 8 am Wednesday.
- Impacts…Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
The National Weather Service forecast for Newport at 7:30 am on October 31st;
- A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
- Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
For the latest updates…please visit our webpage at www.weather.gov/boston.