The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Frost Advisory, which is in effect from 11 PM this evening to 9 AM EDT Wednesday.
- Location…Northern Connecticut, Rhode Island and portions of eastern Massachusetts.
- Temperatures…Lows will bottom out in the upper 20s to middle 30s by daybreak Wednesday.
- Timing…Widespread frost expected between 2 and 8 am Wednesday.
- Impacts…Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
The National Weather Service forecast for Newport at 7:30 am on October 31st;
- A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
- Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
For the latest updates…please visit our webpage at www.weather.gov/boston.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)