Newport art and home store, Kristen Coates, seeks experienced gallery assistant for year round sales position. Role responsible for opening and closing, strengthening client relations and must have a can-do attitude with a no job too big or too small approach. Gallery assistant must have a presence while working in the busy store with the ability to engage all clients. Willing to train the right person, but must have 2+ years experience in sales.
Compensation commensurate with experience with discretionary bonuses and commissions.
Send resume with a few words about why you would make a great candidate to email@example.com.]
No onsite applicants, please.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals