The Rogers High School Robotics teams are holding a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at Sardella’s Restaurant, 30 Memorial Blvd on April 2nd from 4-7pm to help fund their trip to the National Competition. Tickets are available in advance from the team members, or by calling the school department’s administration office, 847-2100, Ext.219. Tickets will also be available at the door, however the restaurant requests that you call in reservations for the Robotics Spaghetti Dinner in advance, 849-6312.
The Rogers High School Robotics Teams are heading to their National Competition for the third year in a row. After winning at the regional level, the teams will make the trip to Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia in May for the National Sea Perch Challenge. The Rogers teams compete at two levels, the high school division, and the more advanced open division.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education