Ladies, do you have a fashion-forward friend or family member to shop for on your Christmas list? If yes, then Rochelle’s on Thames and Sail Loft at Bowen’s Wharf are two local must-stop shops during the Newport Holiday Stroll this weekend.
At Rochelle’s, the boutique’s large selection of affordable outfits and accessories offers great gifts for trendy 20-somethings. And who knows, you might find the perfect statement necklace or maybe even a piece for your own New Year’s Eve ensemble while you’re there. Here’s a sneak peek at some looks we love:
Over at Sail Loft, you’ll find carefully selected clothing for women by Brighton, Barbara Gerwit, Lisette, Mycrapak and Donna Morgan. Men can shopfrom collections by Tommy Bahama, Robert Graham, Bugatchi and Johnnie O. We’re especially loving their current collection of women’s outerwear. Here’s a sneak peek:
You can shop these and more during the next Newport Holiday Stroll, 10-11th. Remember to #ShopSmall #ShopLocal to support the community.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author