Peregrine Group LLC, a real estate development, property management and third-party advisory firm, announced today it has merged with Rustpoint Advisory of East Greenwich, RI. Rustpoint Principal Eric Busch will join Peregrine’s leadership team as partner, bringing 20 plus years of experience to the firm. He and Partner Samuel Bradner will lead the Advisory practice. The combined practice and portfolio will provide clients and partners with enhanced resources and direct access to a broader array of expertise.
Peregrine bought the Newport Yachting Center site, home to the Mooring and Smokehouse Restaurants, a marina, various parking lots and The Bohlin, a wedding and special events venue, in 2014.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library