The last day of the 2016 summer season for Smoke House is Monday, October 10th.
Newport’s place to enjoy bbq straight from the smoker and drinks will be open daily throughout the weekend from 11:30 a.m. until late. Smoke House will reopen for the 2017 season in May.
Consider this last call for fried pickles, hog wings, brisket, chicken, pulled pork, baby back ribs and your favorite cocktail served in a mason jar.
Smoke House is located at 31 Scotts Wharf
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16