Savor three-course prix-fixe lunches for $16 and three-course prix-fixe dinners for $35 during Newport Restaurant Week, November 4 – 13.
The popular, bi-annual tradition throughout Newport and Bristol Counties will include more than 50 restaurants and inevitably invigorates the palates of frequent restaurant goers and occasional diners alike with dishes catering to the season’s harvest.
Visit DiscoverNewportRestaurantWeek.org for participating restaurants and menus.
Newport Restaurant Week, part of a nationwide movement, debuted here in 2006 as an annual event to encourage both residents and visitors to Newport and Bristol counties to experience the vast culinary talent in our destination at an affordable price.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library