Rhode Island State Police denied a request from the Associated Press for the St. George’s se/xual abuse investigate report on Tuesday.
“Rhode Islandstate police won’t release their report into dozens of sexual abuse allegations at a prestigious boarding school because the matter is being investigated in other states.
Read more from ABC News –State Police Withhold Prep School Abuse Investigation Report
- Headmaster of St. George’s Will Step Down in 2017
- Investigation of Sexual Abuse at St. George’s Closed, No Criminal Charges
- St. George’s Looking to Settle With Alumni Over Sexual Abuse Allegations
- St. George’s Cancels “Hope For Healing” Event That Was Planned for Alumni Weekend
- Report: State Police Nearing End of St. George’s Sex Abuse Probe
- St. George’s Says Administrator Put On Leave Following “Secondhand Allegations”
- Stage Crew Manager for Newport Folk & Jazz Festivals Tied to Alleged Abuse at St. George’s
- Hundreds Sign Online Petition Asking St. George’s School to Take Action on Alleged Sexual Abuse
- St. George’s Lands on Front Cover of Boston Globe Today for Past Sexual Abuse Allegations