Todd Dupont, 39, of Westport, MA died suddenly on Monday, June 27, 2016.
Todd was born on June 4, 1977 in Newport, RI, the son of Ronald and the late Melinda (Arcieri) Dupont.
Todd graduated from Johnson & Wales University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts and Hotel Management.
He is survived by his father Ronald Dupont of Westport, MA and his godmother Pauline Dijkstra of Portsmouth, RI.
Todd is preceded in death by his mother, Melinda Dupont, and his paternal grandparents, Louis and Olive Dupont, and his maternal grandparents Joseph and Barbara Arcieri. He is also preceded in death by his great aunt Virginia Sampson.
Funeral services and burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made in Todd’s name to the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, PO Box 1848, Longmont, CO 80502.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters