Todd Dupont, 39, of Westport, MA died suddenly on Monday, June 27, 2016.
Todd was born on June 4, 1977 in Newport, RI, the son of Ronald and the late Melinda (Arcieri) Dupont.
Todd graduated from Johnson & Wales University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts and Hotel Management.
He is survived by his father Ronald Dupont of Westport, MA and his godmother Pauline Dijkstra of Portsmouth, RI.
Todd is preceded in death by his mother, Melinda Dupont, and his paternal grandparents, Louis and Olive Dupont, and his maternal grandparents Joseph and Barbara Arcieri. He is also preceded in death by his great aunt Virginia Sampson.
Funeral services and burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made in Todd’s name to the National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, PO Box 1848, Longmont, CO 80502.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)