The Bit Players, Rhode Island’s most award-winning comedy troupe, has announced that they are now offering a special VIP pass for loyal fans that wish to attend multiple shows during their very busy summer season.
This pass will grant the holder access to any of the listed shows at the Firehouse Theater this summer: one price, so many chances to laugh. Passes are available for purchase online. With added shows on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights, in addition to the regular Friday and Saturday night performances, July and August will be busy at the little theater off of Broadway.
“We just want a way to give our regulars and anyone looking for live entertainment this summer a chance to come see shows without having to worry about getting a ticket every time. We want them to get the VIP treatment”, said Frank Fusaro, Artistic Director of the Bit Players and Firehouse Theater.
Once an individual purchases a pass they can come to any Monday “Laughter for Locals” show (8pm), Wednesday “Family Friendly Funnies” show (7pm), Thursday “Mixed Mayhem” show (8pm), Friday “Main Stage Show” (8pm), or Saturday “Encore Bits” show (10pm). All they have to do is flash the pass or provide the confirmation code at the door and then pick a seat. No additional fees, no hassle, just laughter. A single individual can only use each pass once a night.
Passes will be $60.00 and cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased. Shows not listed here and special event performances are not included with the pass. Because many shows sellout, guests with the Summer Season VIP Pass will be encouraged to call ahead to make reservations for any shows they wish to attend.
About Bit Players & Firehouse Theater:
The Firehouse Theater (4 Equality Park Place, Newport, RI) has become the premiere venue in all of Rhode Island to see professional live comedy performed by the award-winning house group, The Bit Players. Each and every show is pure improvisation: entirely made up on the spot and inspired by audience suggestions, making no two shows ever the same. All shows at the Firehouse Theater are open to any age but are also BYOB for anyone 21 years of age or older. Visit www.BitPlayers.net or call (401) 849-FIRE (3473) for more information
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits