The $100,326 jackpot for Rhode Island’s own progressive jackpot game, Wild Money, was hit on Saturday night. Cumberland Farms, 3166 East Main Rd., Portsmouth, sold the winning ticket. The prize has yet to be claimed. Tuesday’s estimated Wild Money jackpot is $20,000.
The Wild Money drawings take place three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, live on WPRI-TV at 7:29pm.
Wild Money is the Rhode Island Lottery`s progressive jackpot game! The jackpot starts at $20,000 and gets progressively larger until there is a winner. The appeal of this game is both the rolling jackpot feature, as well as the Extra ball.
The largest Wild Money jackpot, $601,206 was hit on March 25, 2006.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13