The $100,326 jackpot for Rhode Island’s own progressive jackpot game, Wild Money, was hit on Saturday night. Cumberland Farms, 3166 East Main Rd., Portsmouth, sold the winning ticket. The prize has yet to be claimed. Tuesday’s estimated Wild Money jackpot is $20,000.
The Wild Money drawings take place three times a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, live on WPRI-TV at 7:29pm.
Wild Money is the Rhode Island Lottery`s progressive jackpot game! The jackpot starts at $20,000 and gets progressively larger until there is a winner. The appeal of this game is both the rolling jackpot feature, as well as the Extra ball.
The largest Wild Money jackpot, $601,206 was hit on March 25, 2006.
The Latest From WUN
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run