Mother’s Day is here and chances are that you’re scrambling around at the last minute looking to make those plans to celebrate your beautiful and amazing Mom!
Here’s a look at where to dine and what to do;
1 – Hotel Viking Brunch, Spa Treatment, Overnight Stay…
Treat your mother to a fantastic Mother’s Day Brunch at Hotel Viking. Indulge in the delights of their elaborate buffet and spend quality time together.
With seatings at 11am and 1pm, their brunch features a breakfast station, omelet station, bagels & lox station, seafood bar, salad stations, chef’s carving station and a dessert station. Prices are $64 for adults, $49 for seniors, children (6-12) for $24. For reservations, call (401) 848-4874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an added Mothers Day experience, treat mom to a spa treatment at SpaFjor or spend the night with Hotel Viking. Check out their Springtime in Newport special. MORE INFO
2 – Diego’s Brunch
Mom, margaritas and brunch were made for each other, especially on Mother’s Day! If it’s nice out, the patio may even be open!
Enjoy Diego’s world-famous great Mexican take on brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., lunch menu available from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and dinner menu from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. See The Menus
Reservations strongly suggested at 401-619-2640.
3 – Brunch at Hyatt Regency Newport Hotel & Spa
Join Hyatt Regency for their Mother’s Day Brunch, being served from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Adult $49.95 | Children 6-10 $19.95 | Children 5 & under FREE | Seniors (62+) $39.95. Reservations can be made by calling (401) 851-1234.
4 – Brunch at OceanCliff
Head to OceanCliff for a lovely brunch celebrating Mom featuring buffet appetizers, a la carte entrees and dessert. Brunch being served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Adults $65 | Kids 12 and under $16 | Children 4 & under FREE. Reservations can be made by calling (401) 619-7968.
5 – Cyclofemme Mother’s Day Ride at Fort Adams State Park
Join Bike Newport on Mother’s Day for a scenic 10 mile bike ride around Newport’s Ocean Loop! Cyclofemme is a Global Women’s Cycling Day created to honor women past and present and to share the love of biking with everyone along the way. The ride leaves promptly from the Visitors Center at Fort Adams at 9:00 am. Please plan to be there by 8:30 am for breakfast treats, temporary tattoos and pledges to get more women on bikes. The ride is for cyclists of all abilities. Men/boys are welcome! Breakfast items provided by Howley Bread Group! For more information contact Mary Ellen at email@example.com
Few Other Helpful Links To Help You Plan
- Best Places To Brunch in Newport This Weekend
- POLL: Where Is The Best Place For Brunch In Newport?
- Best Things To Do This Weekend in Newport (May 6 – May 8)
- Where to Find Live Music, Comedy and Entertainment This Weekend (May 6 – May 8)
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays