The Boston Globe has some suggestions on how to spend a perfect day in Newport, including where to play, where to eat and where to shop.
Some of those local businesses mentioned are Brick Alley Pub, Save The Bay, Newport Daffodil Days Festival, Fluke, Perro Salado, Thames Street Glass.
Read The Entire Story – One Perfect Day In Newport
If someone had just one day in Newport, where would you recommend they and what would you recommend they do?
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond