Michael Slein, President of the Board of Directors for The Museum of Newport Irish History, stopped by The Open Forum today from 12:30pm to 1:40pm to discuss Newport’s Irish history, Newport Irish Heritage Month and all that’s happening and new at The Museum of Newport Irish History.
The Museum of Newport Irish History is located at 648 Thames Street and online at www.newportirishhistory.org.
Bill & Karen Cardinal, the 2016 Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Marshalls, called into the program at 1:30pm and discussed the honor of leading the 60th Annual Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 12th.
Listen: 12:30pm – 1pm
Listen 1pm – 2pm
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests