The 60th Annual Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade will will begin today promptly at 11:00am from Newport City Hall and will proceed to Carroll Avenue at Saint Augustin’s Church in the heart of the Fifth Ward.
The parade this year is estimated to last 2 hours and will include Pipe Bands, Marching Bands, Fife & Drum Corps, Clown Units, reenactment units, and a host of local, state, and regional organizations including police and fire units, social/fraternal organizations, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Schools, and non-profits.
— Scroll down for the Newport 60th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade Lineup —
Our Complete Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Coverage
- Guide to What’s Happening at Newport’s Bars and Restaurants on Saint Patrick’s Parade Day
- Where to Park in Newport on Newport Saint Patrick’s Parade Day
- Traffic Flow and Parking Restrictions for 2016 Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade
- Newport Storm’s Spring Irish Red Ale Returns as Official Beer of Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade
- 2016 Newport Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Will Be Dedicated To The Memory of Patrick Loftus
- Brick Alley Pub Seeks Volunteers to Assist Them With Their Annual Post-Parade Day Clean-Up
- Best Things To Do This Weekend in Newport (March 11 – 13)