When property is listed for sale on the south-west side of Newport, buyers and investors fight for it! Some of Newport’s major landmarks reside in this part of town; Ocean Drive, Kings Park, Ida Lewis Yacht Club, Fort Adams and Castle Hill…This area screams luxury and has one of the best view the city has to offer.
Libby Kirwin Real Estate has just listed a property for sale on the corner of Harrison + Halidon Ave, listed at $698,000, a price more on the gentle-side, relative to the neighboring million dollar properties. The Cape Cod style home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large outdoor deck, walking distance to the water and a bike-ride away from Brenton Point.
26 Halidon Ave, Newport, RI 02840
The location alone is worth the price, but this property is a renovation dream! Built in 1941, the property is need of some modern upgrades. Libby Kirwin Renovation and Design Consulting can help maximize the property’s potential with the team’s years of experience. Even some simple kitchen upgrades can increase the value of this property!
Here is an example of a Libby Kirwin Renovation and Design Consulting kitchen transformation!
Contact Libby Kirwin Real Estate to schedule a viewing or discuss your own personal revocations!
This article was written by Marial Maher, marketing director for Libby Kirwin Real Estate.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals