(Photo: Tiffanie Groth, Charlotte Rochelle and Mayer Bansal, Cluny School Kindergarten)
The Cluny School will celebrate National Catholic Schools Week with an Open House on Sunday, 31 Januaryfrom 11am- 1pm and Wednesday, 3 February from 10am- 12 noon.
Prospective parents and students are invited to tour the upper and lower school, mingle with current students and their parents, meet the principal and faculty, and enjoy the beautiful campus. Visit the school to see student projects and learn about the curriculum and tuition assistance, and more.
Contact the school to obtain a full schedule of activities in celebration of National Catholic Schools Week, which takes place from 31 January to 6 February 2016.
Cluny School is an independent, co-educational Catholic day school serving students in pre-school (ages 3-4) through Grade 8. Founded in 1957 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny, the school welcomes students of diverse background and offers rolling admissions. Space is currently available in selected grades.
More from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell