Thames Street Kitchen (TSK) announced on November 15th that they would permanently close “come January 1st” – Thames Street Kitchen Announces They Will Permanently Close.
TSK will be open at 5:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week for dinner. If reservations are available they are highly recommended by calling 401-846-9100.
On December 17th, TSK announced on Facebook that they were “gonna take our last 9 nights open here at TSK to let ya’ll in on our NINE remaining badass, hardworking employees.”
So far TSK has tipped their hat and showed some love for seven of their employees…
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)