“I have long been a fan of Sail Newport and been amazed at the scope of services they provide,” Corriveau said. “From partnering with the MET school to get kids on the water for the first time to running world class sailing events – and everything in between, Sail Newport exists to make sailing and Narragansett Bay accessible for our community, I am thrilled to be part of the team,” she added.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million