“I have long been a fan of Sail Newport and been amazed at the scope of services they provide,” Corriveau said. “From partnering with the MET school to get kids on the water for the first time to running world class sailing events – and everything in between, Sail Newport exists to make sailing and Narragansett Bay accessible for our community, I am thrilled to be part of the team,” she added.
The Latest From WUN
- Tom Rush joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- Newport School Superintendent joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- What Sold: 22 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 18 – 22)
- Obituary: Dorothy Ann “Dotti” Garman
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters playing PPAC Thursday, October 28