Cru Cafe will be hosting Holiday Cookie Decorating for kids under 12 on Sunday, December 13th from 2pm – 5pm.
Cru Cafe’s baker is baking up shortbreads and gingerbreads in holiday shapes for kids to head in and decorate and eat! Cru Cafe will be providing free coffee for the parents and free hot chocolate for the kids
Free hot chocolate will be served during the event.
The event is free and open to the public, Cru Cafe will be accepting donations for The Confetti Foundation at the event.
The Confetti Foundation supplies party starter kits to hospitalized children. It was started in hopes that families would for 30 minutes of their child’s sickness, just stop and celebrate.
Cru Cafe is located at 1 Casino Terrace in Newport.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)