Cru Cafe has introduced a weekly soup special, it tastes good and does good.
The soup listed on their menu weekly as “Salvation Soup” will give $1 from every cup sold to a local charity, the local charity will change each week.
Cru regularly offers three types of soup – Butternut Squash Bisque, Broccoli Cheddar and Southwest Turkey
The local charity for the week of Monday, December 7th is the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center.
The Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center, serving Newport County, is changing lives one person at a time by offering nutritional, cultural, educational, and social services for people of all ages and cultures.
About Cru Cafe
Located in Newport, Rhode Island, CRU Cafe is a purveyor of Craft Cafe Dining. Integrating a weekly changing menu and fresh, local ingredients, this small boutique eatery has something new to offer.
Cru Cafe is located at One Casino Terrace in Newport.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)