Brick Alley Pub will once again be hosting their annual “Holiday Pop-Up at the Pub” store.
Taking place upstairs on Sunday, December 20 from 12pm-4pm, the Holiday Pop-Up will feature a number of Newport’s finest local artists and artisans.
This event is a great opportunity to discover and shop from local vendors who may not have a brick and mortar store, an excelled opportunity to by your friends, family and loved ones truly a unique one-of-a-kind gift!
Head on down to the Brick on Sunday and sip on some refreshments while shopping (and supporting) local!
Tip: Brick Alley Gift Cards make GREAT stocking stuffers!
- What: Holiday Pop-Up At The Pub
- Who: Anyone that needs to do some last minute gift shopping or wants to their part of shopping local. It costs nothing to walk through and browse and say hello to your local vendors.
- When: December 20th from 12 pm – 4pm.
- Where: 2nd Floor of Brick Alley Pub 140 Thames Street, Newport RI 02840
- Why: Support the local businesses, nonprofits and attractions who support the area where you live, work and play
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits