Photo: Brick Alley Pub
Planning a night out, looking to find a venue for an event or miss Newport and want to take a look inside your favorite Newport restaurant from afar? There’s a virtual tour for that!
Four local restaurants in Newport, RI are now using Google Business View Virtual Tours to give people an inside virtual tour of their venues.
22 Bowen’s – 22 Bowen’s Wharf
Brick Alley Pub – 140 Thames Street
Fluke Wine, Bar & Kitchen – 41 Bowen’s Wharf
Tavern On Broadway – 16 Broadway
Be sure to LIKE See Inside New England > www.360tour.info on Facebook to take tours of more of your favorite restaurants and businesses in Rhode Island.
Own a restaurant, spa, hotel, store, inn or any other kind of business? You too can have a virtual tour of your business.
For details on Google Business View, go to www.360tour.info.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf