Every Sunday evening this Fall, Saltwater Restaurant at the Newport Harbor Hotel is hosting a dinner and movie night.
The movies start at 7 p.m. every Sunday and all entrees include one glass of champagne. Saltwater’s menu focuses on “Modern New England Cuisine”.
On November 15th, Saltwater will show Message In A Bottle. The first two weeks have including a screening of Casablanca (Nov. 1) and Breakfast at Tiffany’s (Nov. 8).
Reservations are not necessary.
For future movie screening and event announcements, follow Saltwater on Facebook.
Saltwater is located inside the Newport Harbor Hotel at 49 America’s Cup Avenue.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record