The Aquidneck Growers’ Market wrapped up their Summer Market and outdoor season at Newport Vineyards and on Memorial Boulevard last week.
The 20 or so vendors that make up the Aquidneck Growers’ Market can now all be found at the Winter Market that is located indoors at Newport Vineyards, 909 East Main Road in Middletown.
The Winter Market will be held every Saturday throughout the winter (except December 26th) from 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Summer Market will return to Memorial Boulevard and outdoors at Newport Vineyards again in Spring, 2016.
The Aquidneck Growers’ Market is the perfect place to buy (and eat) fresh, delicious food and support the local economy. Every week, fresh picked vegetables, fruit pasture raised meats, local seafood, cheeses and a selection of fine breads and baked goods are available from local vendors.
For More Info & For A List Of Vendors, Visit www.aquidneckgrowersmarket.org
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury