Photo by Marial Maher/Visual Manor at The Bodhi Spa
Here are the twelve most popular and most read What’sUpNewp stories that got you and everyone else talking in October!
Interesting Fact – Even with a very small team, What’sUpNewp was the first to break and bring you the news of at least 50% of these stories before any other media outlet.
Thank you for your support!
9 – Anne Jenkins Gone Wild On Lower Thames (1st to report)
5 – Owners of Midtown Purchase Rhumbline Restaurant (1st to report)
4 – Fundraising Effort To Bring Newport Skating Center Back to Downtown Newport (1st to report)
3 – Former Newport Resident Loses Leg After Shark Attack Off of Coast Of Hawaii (1st to report)
2 – Teas & Javas Closes Unexpectedly (1st to report)
1 – The Canfield House Restaurant and Pub Will Close Permanently on October 31st (1st to report)
Content Presented By
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances