In each episode, Jason Hawes and his team of paranormal investigators, TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) investigate paranormal activity across the country.
In this episode, KJ and Dustin investigate the sound of footsteps in the bakery in Fort Adams when something tugs on KJ’s jacket.
Fort Adams Trust will host an exclusive episode screening in the very spot inside Fort Adams that will appear in the episode. The only way to get into this event is by invitation and it is sold out.
Content Presented By
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup