With over 25 beers on tap, a Bon Appetit-voted best lobster roll in America and burgers, Brick Alley Pub is the perfect spot for a family dinner, a date or a night out with your friends during anytime of the year.
Brick Alley Pub has particularly caught our eye this fall with their seasonally inspired drinks and dishes, in particular Brick Alley’s Frozen Pumpkin Mudslide is something we can’t get enough of!
Blend following with Ice:
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz Pumpkin Liqueur
Pour into a rim chilled pint glass with cinnamon & sugar.
Save The Date: Upcoming Events at Brick Alley Pub
November 6th – 15th: Newport Restaurant Week
To Be Announced: Brick Alley Pub’s Birthday – Nacho Day!
December 3rd: Dogfish Head Beer Dinner
Don’t forget about Plumby’s Upstairs Burger Bar – Located on the Second Floor of Brick Alley Pub, Plumby’s Upstairs Burger Bar brings Brick Alley Pub’s commitment to great food, great beer and gracious hospitality into a communal fast-casual setting.
Named after the Plumb’s grandfather (who was also the first Brick Alley Pub employee over 30 years ago), the Plumby’s menu features the likes of Build Your Own Burgers, House Fries, Crispy Chicken Sandwiches and Machaca Beef Taco Salad to compliment Brick Alley classics like wings, nachos, Clam Chowder, Lobster Bisque and Ahi Tuna Sliders.
Plumby’s is open at 5pm on Friday and Saturday/Sunday at 12pm.
Brick Alley Pub is located at 140 Thames Street in Newport, RI
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf