Due to its popularity during the summer and avid interest expressed by the cruise ship passengers that visit Newport in September and October, St. Mary’s has scheduled additional public performances of “Return to Camelot” this fall.
The presentation features vintage film clips and a live performance of music and song from the Kennedy wedding ceremony and reception at Hammersmith Farm, Jackie’s childhood summer home in Newport.
FALL 2015 SCHEDULE
Sun, September 27, 2015 at 1:00pm
Fri, October 2, 2015 at 11:00am
Sun, October 4, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sat, October 10, 2015 at 11:00am
Mon, October 19, 2015 at 11:00am
Fri, October 23, 2015 at 11:00am
Sun, October 25, 2015 at 1:00pm
$15 per person, ticket/donation to St. Mary’s soup and music programs. Tickets are available for purchase at the Newport Visitors Information Center, Bowen’s Wharf Pilot House, or on-line at ReturntoCamelot.org
St. Mary’s Catholic Church is located at 80 Memorial Blvd.
The Latest From WUN
- Tom Rush joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- Newport School Superintendent joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- What Sold: 22 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 18 – 22)
- Obituary: Dorothy Ann “Dotti” Garman
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters playing PPAC Thursday, October 28