Students from Trinity Christian Academy, in Johnston, Rhode Island, visited Coast Guard Station Castle Hill in Newport, Rhode Island, Friday, Sept. 25, 2015.
Petty Officer 1st Class Logan Mooneyham and Petty Officer 3rd Class Michael Thompson, from the station, give a tour of Narragansett Bay.
Students are gathered on the deck of a 45-foot Response Boat–Medium to pose for a photo.
Sources: U.S. Coast Guard photos by Petty Officer 3rd Class Ross Ruddell
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)