Escobar’s Farm Corn Maze will celebrate Harry Potter Day on Saturday, September 19 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Rain date scheduled for Sunday, September 20.
Activities will be set up both inside and outside of the corn maze to celebrate Harry Potter Day at the Portsmouth, RI farm, show up dressed as a character and receive $1.00 off admission.
As you enter the maze, get sorted into Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Griffindor. While in the maze, stop at Hog’s Head to quench your thirst.
Professor Snape’s Potions class, taught by Mad Science of Southeast MA & RI, will be held in the field at 12:30 sharp. At 2:30, URI’s Quidditch team, The Rhody Ridgebacks will put on a quidditch demonstration.
For those of you who choose not to get lost in the maze, stop by Gringott’s Bank to exchange your ‘Muggle’ money so that you can purchase a wand that is suitable for you at Ollivander’s Wand Shop. And please don’t forget to visit Honeydukes to satisfy that sweet tooth of yours!
Visitors are invited to get lost on Fridays from 3:30pm to dusk, Saturdays from 10:00am to dusk, and Sundays from 11:00am to dusk. Admission to the maze is $8.00 for ages 12 & up, $6.00 for ages 5 – 11 and FREE for ages 4 & under.
Escobar’s Highland Farm Corn Maze is located at 255 Middle Road in Portsmouth, RI.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations