The breeze was cool but the vibes were warm Thursday, September 30th at Indian Ranch in Webster, MA when Ziggy Marley and his band paid a visit to the storied outdoor amphitheatre.
Marley stopped by as part of a tribute tour to his late father, legendary Reggae star Bob Marley. He did an “all Bob” set full of well-known classics like “I Shot the Sheriff,” “Jammin,” “Exodus” and “Get Up, Stand Up.”
What’s Up Newp’s Rick Farrell got some great pics of Ziggy and band – check ’em out below.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th