UNCASVILLE, CT (October 18, 2021) – Bowzer and his Doo – Wop family return to Mohegan Sun to perform some of the best hits from the ‘50s and ‘60s. The latest installment of Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo – Wop Party Volume XX – The 20th Anniversary is slated for Mohegan Sun Arena on Sunday, January 16th at 3:00pm.
Tickets are $35.00 and $25.00 and go on sale Monday, October 25th at 10:00am through Ticketmaster. Tickets will also be available at the Mohegan Sun Box Office beginning on Tuesday, October 26th, subject to availability.
An incredible lineup of talent is set to take the stage for Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party Volume XX that celebrates classic and legendary Rock & Roll, starring:
- Kenny Vance & The Planotones (“Looking For An Echo”)
- Gary “U.S” Bonds (“Quarter To Three”)
- Jay Siegel’s Tokens (“The Lion Sleeps Tonight”)
- Peggy March (“I Will Follow Him”)
- The Dubs (“Could This Be Magic”)
- Lala Brooks, Original Lead Singer of The Crystals (“Da Doo Ron Ron”)
- Joey Dee (“The Peppermint Twist”)
- Johnny Contardo, Formerly of SHA NA NA (“Those Magic Changes”)
- Bowzer & The Stingrays
- Rocky & The Rollers
- With Special Guest: NYC 9/11 Firefighter Frank Pizarro
- Plus: The Greatest Moments of OUR 20 YEARS!!!
- Hosted By: Bowzer
The show is hosted by none other than Bowzer who will be appearing with Bowzer & The Stingrays.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters