It was an all-out assault on the senses Wednesday, September 21 at the Leader Bank Pavilion where Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley rocked the house … and the city around it.
Kiss co-founder Frehley ran through a number of his former band’s hits including “Shock Me,” “Rocket Ride,” and “Parasite.” He led his band on Led Zeppelin’s “Good Times, Bad Times” and blew away the crowd on the Jimi Hendrix classic “Manic Depression.”
Cooper’s set was also filled with favorites including “Feed My Frankenstein,” “I’m Eighteen,” the Velvet Underground cover, “Rock and Roll,” and the ultimate closer “School’s Out.” There were few quiet moments – high energy flowed all night long!
What’sUpNewp Music Photographer Rick Farrell was there to cover the show and shares some photos below.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education