What’s Up Newp’s content is free to read, and always will be, but we rely on your support to keep it that way.
It takes just 30 seconds and you can choose the amount.
Timothy Jackson, age 74, of Woodsville, New Hampshire, formally of Portsmouth, RI, passed away on May 7, 2021. Tim was born in Brockton, MA to the late Howard Jackson and Helen Coleman. He was the husband of Harriet N. (Fenn) Jackson.
Tim is survived by his wife Harriet of Woodsville, NH, his children Timothy C. Jackson, Randall H. Jackson, Neal P. Jackson and Melanie G. Jackson. Tim is also survived by 11 grandchildren and many great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents Howard and Helen (Coleman) Jackson and his sister Jean Jackson.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, May 13th from 5-8PM in Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth, RI 02871
A funeral service will be held in Connors Funeral Home on Friday, May 14th at 11AM.
Burial with military honors to follow in Bourne National Cemetery in Bourne, Massachusetts.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Claire E. (Randall) Curtis
- Obituary: Marianne F. (Fitzgerald) Marley
- Forum Lodge awards scholarships to two Aquidneck Island high school graduates
- Robert Berry, rock musician and former member of Keith Emerson’s “3” joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual conversation on Monday
- Sax greats Abate and Moretti release new albums in 2021
- Easton’s Beach reopens for swimming
- Obituary: Anna Maria DeSousa
- Obituary: Manuel G. Moitoza, III
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “In the Heights”
- The Gamm Theatre Announces Auditions for Season 37 (2021-2022)
- Brian C. Jones: In case of emergency, don’t call me
- RIDOH and DEM are advising people to avoid contact with Almy Pond due to a blue-green algae
- Record Store Day returns Saturday, June 12th
- Newport Polo will host its annual Newport Cup on Saturday
- DEM hosting virtual workshop on draft water quality restoration study for Newport water supply reservoirs