Susan St. Francis, 63, of Newport, passed away in the Grand Islander Nursing Home on April 12, 2021.
Susan was born in Ware, MA to the late Henry and Evelyn (Minkler) Hope.
Susan is survived by her children, Sabrina St. Francis of Newport, and Kevin St. Francis of West Warren, MA. She also leaves a brother, David Hope of Warren, MA.
She was predeceased by her parents, as well as two brothers, Richard and Robert Hope, and three sisters, Barbara Collette, Jean Hoffe, and Betty Ann Rozzen.
Services for Susan will be private.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author