Bold Point Park in East Providence made its first announcement of the 2021 Summer concert season today in a post on social media. The outdoor venue overlooking Narragansett Bay announced an August 1st show with county duo Brothers Osborne.
Brothers John and T.J. Osborne are touring North America behind their latest album Skeletons. The tour begins in Philadelphia July 29th and runs into November. Opening acts include Travis Denning and 2020 ACM “New Female Artist” Tenille Townes. The event is sponsored by Waterfront Concerts and Cat Country 98.1.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf