The Tiverton Land Trust will host a Pardon Gray Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 4th.
This is a great family opportunity to celebrate the arrival of Spring, gather in a responsible fashion as Covid requirements ease, and enjoy the quiet beauty of Pardon Gray preserve, the 230 acre open space that serves the Tiverton community year – round.
“We wanted to bring the community together in a way that made sense, and to enjoy the arrival of Spring on Pardon Gray Preserve, one of our great TLT properties,” said Eric Watne, President of the Land Trust in a statement. “Since we had to postpone Pardon Gray Day last year, it’s the first gathering we have had in a while, so we’re pretty excited.”
The Egg Hunt will start at 9:00 am. There will be three different timeslots for families to join. Ticket registration includes one child ticket and a TLT tote bag to collect your wooden eggs in. You and your family can arrive anytime within your assigned timeslot but please allow 15 to 20 minutes for check-in, egg hunting, and cashing in your eggs at our prize table! Go to the TLT website to register: https://www.tivertonlandtrust.org/.
When you arrive, check in at the front table to get your tote and get to egg hunting! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event will be registration only with limited space available.
The Tiverton Land Trust is a private nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to preserving the rural character and scenic beauty of Tiverton by conserving open space and protecting land and wildlife habitats.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now