The International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport today announced that they will be re-opening April 1. The grounds of the Museum will be open from 10AM-5PM daily Thursday through Sunday.
The following restrictions will be in place at the Hall:
-Masks are required at all times when inside the Museum.
-Maximum of 30 visitors will be permitted inside the Museum at any time.
– Docent led and audio tours will be unavailable.
For more information about the International Tennis Hall of Fame, click here.
More about the Hall: With over 1,900 artifacts of tennis history displayed throughout the exhibit galleries, the museum delivers an engaging visitor experience. After touring the museum, explore the 7-acres that make up the historic grounds of the Newport Casino, from our indoor courts to the manicured grass courts of the Bill Talbert Stadium.
The Latest From WUN
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)