Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty today announced the sale of 115 Pelham Street. The property recently sold for $4,550,000.
The seller was represented by Chris West, Broker/Owner of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty, and the buyer was represented by Annamarie Ringheim, Broker Associate of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty.
“Swinburne” is an elegant Greek Revival home once owned by 19th-century Rhode Island State Legislator and Mayor of Newport, William Swinburne. The property, c1860, has undergone exquisite renovations offering modern amenities. Located on a sought-after street in the picturesque Historic Hill neighborhood.
According to data available from the Rhode Island Statewide Multiple Listing Service, the sale of 115 Pelham Street is the second-highest sale in Newport County this year. Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty also represented the sellers of the highest sale in Newport County thus far this year at $6.5 million.
Photos provided by Gustave White Sotheby’s International .Realty
The Latest From WUN
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network