Property owners and real estate professionals interested in researching the assessed values of real estate in Newport now have a more accurate databank to rely on.
Earlier this week, the City completed its transition to a new Online Assessors Database hosted by Northeast Revaluation Group.
The site, which can be accessed through the City’s website at www.CityofNewport.com/Assessor, will be updated weekly and corresponds with an ongoing full revaluation currently being conducted by the City in order to more accurately determine Newport’s residential and commercial property values.
The City is advising that Realtors and other professionals who utilize the Assessors Database regularly to be sure to update any bookmarks in their Web browsers either to www.CityofNewport.com/Assessor or www.NEReval.com.
More information about the City’s ongoing full revaluation can be found on the City’s website at www.CityofNewport.com/Assessor.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now