Debuting for the first time this winter on February 5, The Chanler at Cliff Walk has unveiled two luxury yurts on its lawn overlooking the Cliff Walk.
Offering an intimate and elevated culinary and beverage experience, The Chanler at Cliff Walk says that the Yurts will tastefully blend Scandinavian decor with Rhode Island chicness.
Available for private use, the Yurts can seat groups of 2 to 5 people, and guests will have their own dedicated servers, as they embark on a Scandinavian-inspired dining journey curated by Michelin-trained Executive Chef, Jacob Jasinksi and his expert team.
The Chanler provides the following Yurt details on its website.
- Two private heated yurts
- Thursdays – Sundays only
- Seating time options: 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm
- Number of Guests: Minimum of 2 guests, maximum of 5 guests per yurt
- Price: $150 per person, plus 8% tax and 20% service charge
- Dates: Starting February 5, 2021 through March 28, 2021
- The yurt is heated, however, we recommend you dress in outerwear that is suitable for that day’s outdoor temperature.
- Should there be high winds or other types of inclement weather that would prevent us from serving you in the yurt, we will contact you to either reschedule your reservation, or cancel for a full refund.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation. Should you be running late, please contact us so that we can ensure your courses are timed appropriately and your food is hot upon serving it to you.
- 24 hours advance notice
- Hotel guests can reserve their yurt for any date available. Non-hotel guests can reserve up to 14 days in advance.
Here’s a first look at the menu’s and the food that will be available.
For more information, visit https://www.thechanler.com/dining/yurts
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record