A new year of Museum Reads, the Newport Art Museum’s Art-Themed book group for adults, begins on Thursday, January 21, 2021.
Museum Reads, which is sporting a fresh new name, promises engaging conversations with authors and each other on the third Thursday of each month from 12 – 1 pm. Meetings will take place virtually on Zoom, and registration is required to receive the Zoom link. Museum Reads is free for Newport Art Museum members and $5 for non-members. Learn more and register at www.newportartmuseum.org/events.
More about the events from Newport Art Museum;
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1
- Davis Cup will take place at the International Tennis Hall of Fame this weekend
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: Things to do, live music, and more (Sept. 17 – 19)
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process