Newport Hospital is nearing full capacity, but staff members say COVID-19 patients are taking up a smaller proportion of beds than at some other Rhode Island hospitals.
Read the full story by Antonia Ayres-Brown , Alex Nunes on The Public’s Radio here.
The Latest From WUN
- Cathleen Carr named new executive director of newportFILM
- Ocean State Job Lot hosting hiring events at all store locations
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November