This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Justine M. Wesner, 77, of Portsmouth, RI passed away on Tuesday, December 1st.Justine was born in New York, NY to Edmund Iwaszczuk and Helen (Polkosnik) Iwaszczuk. She grew up in New York City and New Jersey and worked as a young woman at the Picatinny Arsenal. Upon her marriage she soon settled in Portsmouth, RI where she spent her life dedicated to her family. Justine was always active with her kids activities. She also spent many hours expressing her artistic talents with pottery and watercolors.Justine is survived by three sons David Wesner of Newport, Andrew Wesner of Middletown, and Nick Wesner of Phoenix, AZ, her brother Thomas Iwaszczuk of Topsail Island, NC and a grandson Ezekiel.A memorial service will be held at a later date, anticipated to be early spring 2021.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now